A downloadable game
In the Ironsworn tabletop roleplaying game, you are a hero sworn to undertake perilous quests in the dark fantasy setting of the Ironlands.
Others live out their lives hardly venturing beyond the walls of their village or steading, but you are different. You will explore untracked wilds, fight desperate battles, forge bonds with isolated communities, and reveal the secrets of this harsh land.
Are you ready to swear iron vows and see them fulfilled—no matter the cost?
Three Ways to Play
Guided: One or more players take the role of their characters, while a gamemaster (GM) moderates the session.
Co-Op: You and one or more friends play together to overcome challenges and complete quests. No GM required.
Solo: You portray a lone character driven to fulfill vows in a dangerous world. Good luck!
- Quest-driven mechanics and fast, flexible character creation
- Story hooks and creative prompts to eliminate game prep and push your adventures forward—with or without a GM
- A setting guide for the Ironlands, a rugged and treacherous peninsula at the edge of the known world
- Inspiring tools to customize your setting and fine-tune your game experience
- Extensive advice, examples, and options for exploring the story of your characters and their fateful vows
About the Digital Edition
The Ironsworn digital package is free and complete. It includes the rulebook, character sheet, 75 printable asset cards, and extensive reference materials. The rulebook PDF is bookmarked, searchable, and optimized for fast tablet display. Portrait and landscape (two-page spread) formats are included.
For more information and resources, please visit ironswornrpg.com.
“Dark Age, low fantasy, vow-driven quests with an elegant take on Powered by the Apocalypse mechanics. Hugely recommended, a fantastic game.”
- Graham Spearing, Wordplay Games
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.